Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new year.

happy new year friends !
so what are your wish lists fer this year ?
i really hope the Lord will give me the best way of live.
my wish lists? *haha !
as usual, my wishes have never fulfilled perfectly.
and fer this year,i hope ill graduate with perfect cgpa.
at least,it can brings me up to continue my degree.
and after my dgree,i wish to be 'guru ganti'at primary school while waiting for my offer fer my dgree.
i will be 'guru ganti' during weekdays and during weekends,i want to work as 'guru tuisyen' at any pusat tuisyen.
but it's all angan angan tahi ayam
i dont know if it gonna be succeed or not.
fer this new year,hopefully it brings me more hidayah fer me to be a better person.Amin.
and my friends have wished me via phone,twitter and facebook.

via facebook....
this is from dalyla,
we started to get close since last semester.
maybe we're in the same van to get to the school.
and fer this semester,im doing lots of work together with her.
and we share the same interests !

this is from pika,
she's one of my bestfriends ever.
whenever we're in melaka at the same time,we'll hang out together.

this is from tiqah@adek,
she's actually very pampered.
she's just too nice fer me.
she'll be there whenever i need her.

this is from aweyn,
she's a patient person.
though we always get misunderstood,she can still bear with me.
she's a good listener.
whenever i've problem,i'll refer to her.
she's such a nice friend to me.
i can share lots with her.
she's very understanding.
and i call her sahabat sejati.

this is from ain,
she has DORE. haha !
seriously,she's so mean.
if you dont know her,you'll get hurt if you hear to her words.

this is from iekha,
i started to get close with her during our last english camp.
and suddenly,she are my roommate fer sem5 and 6.
she can always understand my situation.
we share lots of things.



via twitter...
this is from my dearest boyfriend,amir aidid !
we're friend,i mean he's good buddy.
we were in the same school during we're 13th.
he's too papered ! i know you ame. >.<



via phone.....
from ali aimran,
he said, "SELAMAT TAHUN BARU".
tu je ke ali ? oke la tuuuuu.
haaa,ni la ali !
ali,mesti u bangga i letak gambar u kan ? haha !


from ata,
he's such a sweet friend.
we're good.
he said, "IZZAN ! SELAMAT MENYAMBUT AMBANG TAHUN BAU YE...YOK LA BUKAK BUKU BARU..0-0 TAW"
here,i can conclude that he always remember me. kan ata ?
thank youu my dearest ata. >.<
well,this is him !


that's all,thank you.
again,HAPPY NEW YEAR !

























0 comments: