Saturday, May 7, 2011

my entry,special for YOU. (:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. (:
to,PUAN ZAINAB bt MAMAT.
 ibu,i made this entry special for u.
thx for being so GARANG,ehh x lahh...thx for being such a good mum for me.
my mum is very very very very FIERCE. x caye,tnye adk2 sy.heeee~
i don't really like when my mother mad at me jz b'cz of i bought new clothes. (sakit telinga tau?)
tp ibu sy baik hati.sgt2 baik hati wlaupun dia sgt GARANG + TEGAS.
sy plg suka tima raya sbb ibu x kan kesah berhabis duit untuk baju anak2 dia. (:
kdg2,sy TERnaik kan suara.sory ibu,i didn't mean it.(tp sy jarang sgt2 buat mcm tu ye)
sory,x dpt bg ape2 sbb i'm still here.
ibu,sory for everything.
even though i don't really talk to u,u know I LOVE U.
sory if ibu ade trase hati dgn ejan,sory sgt.


                         
                                                                  

You raised me up with full of patience. i love you and always will be.

0 comments: